Would you like a reminder to study the Gospel Library at 8 pm each evening but only when you are home? Well, it is possible using the Launch Center Pro.
The Launch Center Pro is an app for iPhone and iPad running iOS 11 or higher. You will find it at the App Store. The app is free, but to lock all of the features, you have pay for a subscription or a one-time fee.
The app is a great way to get to your other apps and shortcuts with the primary purpose to save you time. I highly recommend it.
If you want to see what the app can do in addition to working with the Gospel Library take a look at this review.
While using the Gospel Library in Launch Center Pro is very limited, what you can do is set up an action that will become operative when you enter your home, or any other location you designate, and then sound the alarm at the set time. The Key here is the alarm will only sound after you enter your home. Here are the steps.
1. Open Launch Center Pro
2. Tap on the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner to enter edit mode.
3. Tap on a square that has a plus sign
4. Tap on “Action”
5. At the URL field type “gospellibrary:” (without the quotes)
6. Tap on the “Schedule” field then tap on “Scheduled Alert”
7. Tap on the “Next Event” and then set the date and time at the bottom of the screen
8. Tap on “Repeat” then choose, at the bottom of the screen, how you want to set up the repeat
9. Tap on “Action” in the upper left-hand corner
10. Tap on “Location Triggers” and then decide on the various options available
11. Tap on “Done”
12. Tap on “Done”
Now the next you time you enter your home, a reminder will pop up and then open the Gospel Library. Cool!